The Gran Hotel Villaitana and Hotel Villaitana are two luxury hotels (and resort) located together in Costa Blanca, Spain. Ideally located for business and leisure travelers, The Villaitana Wellness Golf & Business Sun Resort provides the perfect place to experience a world of relaxation and a new concept of luxury in the Costa Blanca. The two luxury, full-service resorts are situated on a hill overlooking the bay along more than 10.470 meters of golf-course in a highly desirable tourist market of the Valencia region of Spain, proximate to Alicante.
• Exceptional villa-style resort nestled in the hills of Alicante with two luxury hotels containing a total of 455 guestrooms
• Large beautifully-appointed guestrooms with sweeping views over the Mediterranean sea, the mountains, and golf courses
• Convenient Business Center with the most modern technology with up to 5 different and flexible meeting facilities. Over 2200 square meters (over 23,000 square feet) of flexible, state-of-the-art meeting space
• Recently built 1.200 square meter (13,000 square foot) spectacular Spa and Wellness Center
• 10 food and beverage outlets including:
- Indigo – Mediterranean cuisine a-la-carte with a beautiful terrace over looking the pool, the surrounding mountains and the golf courses
- La Barbacoa – Informal barbecue restaurant serving grilled specialties
- Papamambo Jazz Cafe – Situated in “La Plaza Real” offering light meals, snacks, and drinks all day long.
• 5 outdoor pools, including heated pool, “The Piscina Romana” (opening subject to season changes)
• Two 18-hole Golf courses designed by Jack Nicklaus
• 6 paddle court and 2 tennis courts
• Gym and Yoga room
The resort offers an on-site convention center with approximately 24,750 square feet (2,300 square meters) of flexible meeting spaces divided in 5 meeting rooms and a diaphanous main hall; There is an additional conference room and business center. Its distinctive location has multifunctional facilities and a professional service that will guarantee the success of any event. The Villaitana Convention Center is the ideal venue for cocktail parties, gala dinners, promotions, parties, business meetings, ceremonies, and weddings accommodating any size group from 20 to 1,300 people.
Villaitana Wellness Golf & Business Resort is home to two remarkable 18-hole golf courses, both with the clearly identifiable Nicklaus Design. The facilities include an astonishing Clubhouse with a cafeteria, Pro Shop, golf store, changing rooms, guest services, driving ranges, and a Golf Academy, which holds private classes and group classes, the facilities are also available for outside instructors with their own groups.
This 18-hole par 72 course is an American style course in a characteristic Nicklaus design with broad fairways and exquisitely molded greens; it is more than 6,612 meters long. Players on the course enjoy marvelous views of the Mediterranean and the Finestrat mountain range.
Bask on four miles of golden beaches, hit the Mediterranean Sea on water skis or stroll along Benidorm’s promenade and revel in its seaside charms; it’s a true Spanish beauty of the Costa Blanca. An exciting as well as lively destination located in the middle of the La Marina Baixa region, Benidorm is a small town with spectacular warm weather all year around. It is home to over 65,000 people and capable of lodging 5 million more visitors a year.
Benidorm is literally bursting with life- for energetic types who can beach bash all day and party all night, there’s no better place. Its historic quarter, which sits on a promontory, is in great contrast with the wide avenues lined with buildings, shops and terraces, all along the coastline. The small old town is swarming with gift shops, cafes and restaurants, and so are the seafront promenades. There are fiestas every month, with parades, processions, fairs and fireworks, as well as concerts and other cultural events. Benidorm has it all – glorious sandy beaches, excellent party scene for an amazing nightlife, a dash of history, colorful fiestas, amusement and good vibe.
- Opening of the first five star hotel in the city of Málaga – Hotel Vincci Posada del Patio 5*****
- Barcelona 2012 January- March Event Calendar
- HOTEL LA MOLA, a natural setting using sustainable energy
- Amazing 5* Ship Hotel will be anchored at Barcelona Port Forum
- Celebrate your next Incentive at Ayre Hotel Oviedo 4* Superior